Cedar Crest Aussies
Australian Shepherds and Miniature Australian Shepherds
Health Guarantee (For Breeding)
This puppy is the product of two purebred registered Miniature Australian Shepherd parents without any visible health problems, known hereditary conditions, or show faults & is guaranteed to be in good health & free from communicable disease at time of sale.
Health guarantee does not cover any parasite, internal or external, as these are common treatable conditions in puppies & dogs. Third party sale makes this contract null & void as does evidence of abuse, neglect, or accident. Seller will not be responsible for injury or accident to puppy, or cost for repair, once he/she leaves our care. In addition, we make no guarantee on eye color, earset, size, working ability, or reproduction ability of puppy. Puppies WILL require medical attention at some point during their lifetime. Do not make this purchase if you are not prepared to pay vet expenses as all vet expenses will be buyer responsibility from this point forward. Do not make this purchase if you believe this puppy is not in good health at time of sale. Buyer has been informed that puppy has recently been de-wormed & worms may be present in the stools as wormer is designed to rid the intestinal tract of parasites. Buyer should also be aware that vaccinated puppies are still susceptible to contagious disease though every effort has been made to prevent this unfortunate occurrence.
Breeding rights are included in this sale at buyers request. (Initial 1 OR 2 then initial 3-9.)
1. _____ I am a responsible experienced breeder (or)
2. _____ I am an inexperienced breeder & agree to work closely with seller to find a mate of equal breeding quality with appropriate health clearances … preferably another unrelated Cedar Crest Mini Australian Shepherd. I understand that there are many bloodlines with known health & DNA issues that Cedar Crest does not want bred into their lines. Much effort & expense has been made to keep these lines free of genetic default & I agree to breed only under the supervision of seller to preserve & protect the health & quality of the breed & to follow these same guidelines when placing offspring produced with Cedar Crest Mini Australian Shepherds.
3. _____ I agree to breed responsibly & never sell offspring produced by a Cedar Crest Mini Australian Shepherd to a broker or pet store but rather be committed to placing each & every puppy produced directly with his/her new family.
4. _____ I understand that if at anytime I decide I am unable to fulfill the commitment of placing each & every puppy in the litter I have produced directly with a new family, Cedar Crest is available for me to surrender the puppies & their paperwork, at my expense, so that socialization, training, & placement of the puppies will be continued.
5. _____ I agree to NEVER register this dog, or any of his or her offspring, as any other breed & will require the same contract of any offspring produced by this dog.(No Miniature American!!!)
6. _____I agree to never register this dog with any substandard registry & will only register with ASDR, AKC (Australian Shepherd ONLY), etc.& will require the same contract of any offspring produced by this dog.
7. _____ I agree to always remove tails from offspring produced, as this is breed standard, & to restrict breeding rights for any puppy produced not meeting breed standard because I understand the importance of breeding only with the intention of improving the breed & that means only allowing breeding rights with the best quality puppies in each litter. If the quality of a puppy in the litter I produce is questionable I know the option to consult with Cedar Crest is always available to me.
8. _____ I agree to provide a lifelong commitment to address questions or concerns with each buyer over the lifetime of the puppy I produce & place as that is the example that has been set forth to me by Cedar Crest.
9. _____ I understand & agree that breach of contract on any of these issues will result in the dog & his/her paperwork being returned & surrendered to Cedar Crest Mini Aussies at buyers expense.
10. _____ NuVet Plus immune system builder will be given daily for a full year to keep this contract in good standings. NuVet will notify us when your order is placed.
No other guarantees expressed or implied. This contract is under the jurisdiction of the State of Kansas. In the event of any dispute, it is agreed the place of venue shall be Logan county, Kansas
Buyer is responsible for continuing puppy vaccination & de-worming schedule provided by breeder at time of sale, flea & tick control, adequate QUALITY nutrition, fresh cool drinking water, a warm/dry place to sleep, a fenced area for regular exercise & bathroom needs, & lots of love.
We hope we made your buying experience enjoyable, convenient, & professional.
Printed Name: ________________________
Seller Information: Cedar Crest Aussies
Jessie and Brent Holzmeister
814 E. 5th St.
Oakley, KS 67748